Compostable Soup Containers 98mm 340ml / 12oz (Pack of 500)
Compostable Soup Containers 98mm 340ml / 12oz (Pack of 500)FB162-LSC
For a more sustainable food-to-go service, choose these 98(Ø)mm 12oz Fiesta Green compostable soup containers. Because they're made from sustainably sourced paperboard and feature a plant-based lining, these soup containers can be commercially composted after use. This will help you and your customers to divert packaging away from landfill and into more sustainable waste streams.
And thanks to these renewable materials, the soup pots have less of an impact on the planet's natural resources too. So even if you can't compost them, switching to these soup containers will still help to improve your green footprint.
But that's not all. The kraft colourway gives the pots a rustic look that's sure to enhance the appearance of your warming soups, broths and stews. Rolled edges also offer extra strength - guaranteeing a tight lid fit to help stop any spills or leaks.
- Capacity 340ml | 12oz
- Dimensions 72(H) x 98(Ø)mm
- Material PLA & Paper
- Weight 10.8g
- Colour Kraft
- A PLA lining means the pots can be commercially composted for more sustainable disposal
- Rolled edges ensure a tight lid fit
- These versatile pots can be used to serve soups, stews and hot drinks
- Great for eco-conscious delis, festivals, universities and food markets
- Compatible with the 98(Ø)mm Fiesta Green paper soup container lids (FB556 - sold separately)
- Not suitable for microvwave use
- BS EN 13432 accreditation means the pots will commercially compost in 12 weeks
- The renewable PLA and paperboard materials are kinder to Earth's natural resources
- The kraft colourway gives these pots a delightfully organic look