Compostable Wooden Ice Cream Spoons (Pack of 100)
Compostable Wooden Ice Cream Spoons (Pack of 100)2920003Z
Looking for practical, sustainable disposable cutlery? You can't go wrong with these biodegradable wooden ice cream spoons! Because they're made from FSC-certified betula wood, these ice cream spoons have a minimal impact on the planet and its natural resources. This gives you great green alternatives to traditional plastic ice cream spoons. The wooden material also makes these spoons biodegradable, meaning they'll break down quickly, and without harming the environment.
As they're made from tough wood for extra strength and sturdiness, these ice cream spoons are highly resistant to breaking or snapping when customers are enjoying their frozen desserts. Each ice cream spoon has been sanded to a smooth finish too - stopping them from splintering in your customers' hands.
Will These Spoons Affect The Taste Of My Desserts?
No! Wood is a porous material, so these spoons will absorb the flavours in your desserts. This means the taste of wood won't affect your ice creams, frozen yoghurts and other sweet treats.
Are The Ice Cream Spoons Food-Safe?
Yes! These wooden ice cream spoons meet the LFGB standards for food-contact materials, so there's no risk of them tainting your desserts.
• Dimensions 96(L)mm
• Material Betula Wood
• Weight 100g
• Colour Wood
• Renewable, FSC-certified wood material is kinder to Earth's natural resources
• Biodegradable material will quickly and safely break down into the earth
• Natural material gives each ice cream spoon its own unique look and markings
• Sanded finish ensures comfortable use and prevents splinters
• Certified food-safe to the LFGB standards
• Wooden material won't affect the taste of your ice creams
• Sturdy material makes these spoons resistant to bending or breaking
• Suitable for temperatures up to 100°C
• These spoons aren't microwave or oven-safe
• These spoons are not widely accepted for recycling