Monin Blue Curacao Syrup 70cl
Monin Blue Curacao Syrup 70clH864
Sale Sold out
Regular price £5.88 GBP
Regular priceUnit price per
Monin Blue Curacao Syrup 70cl.
MONIN Blue Curaçao syrup captures the rich, zesty notes of orange peel with an memorable blue colour which has been a staple in bars around the world for decades. Curaçao originated from the species of oranges which originally grew on the Island of Curaçao in the West Indies. The history of Curaçao becoming blue coloured is a mystery however it evokes images of tropical oceans lapping on white sandy beaches where the oranges were first cultivated. There is a reference in the 1930’s to a Dutch style Curaçao called ‘Crème de Ciel’ French for 'Cream of Sky'. MONIN Blue Curaçao Syrup is fantastic for use in lemonades, cocktails and mocktails.
- Flavour: Strong notes of orange zest on the nose. Followed by bitter-sweet orange taste on the palate.
- Used in cocktails, mocktails, sodas, smoothies and teas
- Use 10-25ml per serve for cocktails, 20-30ml for frappes and milkshakes, depending on recipe
- Suitable for vegan, vegetarian diets. Alcohol-free, Halal, Kosher. Pure sugar syrup. Natural flavourings.
- Volume: 700ml glass bottle
Deep blue even when it dilutes.
cocktails, fruit punches, smoothies and desserts