Monin Lychee Syrup 70cl
Monin Lychee Syrup 70clH935
Monin Lychee Syrup 70cl.
MONIN Lychee syrup has a delicate and perfumed aroma and a tropical and aromatic taste profile. Lychees are an ancient fruit native to China, Taiwan and Southeast Asia. The fruits are similar in texture to grapes. They have a lovely creamy white pulp surrounded by a rough, pinkish red skin. MONIN Lychee syrup is perfect for adding an twist to lemonades, iced teas, teas, cocktails and mocktails.
- Flavour: Floral and fruity on the nose, with a delicate balanced sweetness and acidity on the palate.
- Used in lemonades, sodas, cocktails, teas, flavoured milks, smoothies
- Use 15-20ml per serve for hot drinks, 10-25ml for cocktails, 20-30ml for frappes and milkshakes, depending on recipe
- Suitable for vegan, vegetarian diets. Alcohol-free, Halal, Kosher. Pure sugar syrup. Natural flavourings.
- Volume: 700ml glass bottle
Beverage Innovation Directors tips The taste of this amazing fruit syrup is sensual, very sweet and reminiscent of roses and some Muscat grapes. Asian trends jump with full power into the cocktail industry, and one of my suggestions is to combine Lychee with Rose and you will definitely bring the taste of the night of Far East cultures.