Monin Pink Grapefruit Syrup 70cl
Monin Pink Grapefruit Syrup 70clH939
Monin Pink Grapefruit Syrup 70cl.
MONIN Pink Grapefruit syrup has the tart, juicy, zing of fresh pink grapefruits. Grapefruits are a hybrid of pomelo and sweet orange, originated in Barbados in the 18th Century. The name comes from a Jamaican farmer who on first tasting them claimed it was close to that of a grape and subsequently named it Grapefruit. MONIN Pink Grapefruit syrup is great in lemonades, iced teas, cocktails and mocktails.
- Flavour: Sweet and juicy with a refreshing balance of the acidity, bitterness and sweetness of grapefruit juice and oils.
- Used in cocktails, mocktails, sodas, smoothies and teas
- Use 10-25ml per serve for cocktails, 20-30ml for frappes and milkshakes, depending on recipe
- Suitable for vegan, vegetarian diets. Alcohol-free, Halal, Kosher. Pure sugar syrup. Natural flavourings.
- Volume: 700ml glass bottle
Beverage Innovation Directors tips nMonin Pink Grapefruit syrup will allow you to create incomparable drinks such as muddles, martinis, fruit punches, teas and many more. As soon as you'll taste it, you will simply love it, and recipes will come through. One of my favourite uses is muddled drinks. When using citrus fruits, it really enhances the juicy taste of Monin Pink Grapefruit syrup