Monin Chocolate Cookie Syrup 70cl
Monin Chocolate Cookie Syrup 70clH945
Monin Syrup Chocolate Cookie 70cl.
MONIN Chocolate Cookie syrup provides a perfect balance of doughy, chewy biscuits alongside rich notes of chocolate. The chocolate cookie was accidentally invented in the USA in the late 1930’s, when Ruth Grave Wakefield chopped up a semi sweet chocolate, adding it into a cookie mix and assuming the result would be a solid cookie, created the gooey, rich mixture we all recognise today. Add MONIN Chocolate Cookie Syrup to an iced latte, frappe, coffee, cocktails or cocktails.
- Flavour: Notes of buttery biscuit on the nose. Followed by sweet, rich cacao notes on the palate.
- Used in coffees, hot chocolate, frappes, cocktails and mocktails
- Use 15-20ml per serve for hot drinks, 10-25ml for cocktails, 20-30ml for frappes and milkshakes, depending on recipe
- Suitable for vegan, vegetarian diets. Nut-free, alcohol-free, Halal, Kosher. Pure sugar syrup. Natural flavourings.
- Volume: 700ml glass bottle
Beverage Innovation Directors tips
Monin Chocolate Cookie syrup will allow you to create unique and flavoured signature drinks. To reveal the body of Monin Chocolate Cookie syrup, I suggest using it with dairy products such as milk for milkshakes and cream for dessert drinks. Monin Brown Chocolate or Monin Cacao liqueur will reinforce the chocolate taste.