Monin Lemon Rantcho Syrup 70cl
Monin Lemon Rantcho Syrup 70clh888
Monin Syrup Lemon Rantcho 70cl.
MONIN Lemon Rantcho concentrate is a fantastic alterative to fresh lemon juice. Lemons are thought to have originated in Assam in northeast India. Lemons are commonly used in both culinary and beverage applications all around the world. MONIN Lemon Rantcho uses over 50% Sicilian lemon juice. It has a 3 month shelf life once opened which gives you ample time to create delicious and innovative drinks. MONIN Lemon Rantcho adds a refreshing citrus note to sodas, iced teas, cocktails and mocktails.
- Flavour: Zesty lemon and citrus aromas and taste.
- Used in cocktails, mocktails, sodas, smoothies and teas
- Replace fresh lemon juice for lemon rantcho in your recipes using the same measurement.
- Contains sulphites. Suitable for vegan, vegetarian diets. Alcohol-free, Halal, Kosher. Concentrate without pulp made with 50% juice from the finest Sicily lemons.
- Volume: 700ml glass bottle
Beverage Innovation Directors tips
Monin Lemon Rantcho allows you to create infinite applications, from a classic daiquiri to a fruity planter's punch; it can even be used in culinary applications. Try combining it with Monin Lime syrup and Triple Sec Cura§ao liqueur with a generous measure of premium vodka. You will obtain a succulent citrus martini.