No. 6A Aluminium Foil Food Containers Large - 500 Pack
No. 6A Aluminium Foil Food Containers Large - 500 PackCD951
No. 6A Aluminium Foil Food Containers Recyclable 500 Pack (Large)
Stay stocked up with practical food-to-go essentials using these Fiesta foil containers. - The aluminium material gives these foil food containers excellent insulation qualities. This will help to keep your takeaway dishes at the perfect temperature until delivered to customers. The aluminium material means the foil containers are also leak-resistant, making them ideal for serving everything from curries and rice to pasta and noodle dishes.
Can I Use These Foil Containers In The Oven? -
Yes, the aluminium material makes the containers oven-safe at temperatures of up to 220°C. This means you can cook your food-to-go and deliver in the same packaging for a speedier and more efficient service.
Are The Containers Freezer-Safe? -
These foil food containers are perfectly safe for use in freezers, at temperatures as low as -18°C. This allows you to pre-prepare your dishes and preserve them in the freezer until ready for cooking - saving you valuable time during those busy services.
Are The Containers Recyclable? -
Yes! As aluminium is widely accepted for recycling, these containers can be recycled where the correct facilities exist. But first, you must make sure they're not covered in oil, grease or food waste as this soiling will contaminate the recycling process.
- Capacity 688ml
- Dimensions 55(H) x 109(W) x 200(D)mm
- Material Aluminium
- Weight 390g
- Colour Silver
- These containers are made from aluminium foil
- The insulation qualities of aluminium help to keep food hotter for longer
- This material also gives the containers good strength and sturdiness
- The containers can be recycled after use if free from soiling
- The containers are oven-safe at temperatures up to 220°C
- These containers can also be used in freezers at temperatures as low as -18°C
- These containers can be stacked for space-efficient storage
- The leak-resistant material makes the containers suitable for serving wet dishes
- Perfect for hot and cold food
- The containers are not microwave-safe
- Lids sold separately