With each new season comes an array of delicious new flavours to revive your cocktails and cooking. Autumn, the great harvesting season has got to be the best of them all so experiment with what the season has to offer and whip up some of our delicious autumn cocktails.
- 15ml Pumpkin Spice Monin Syrup
- 50ml Dark Matter Spiced Rum
- 15ml Maple Spice Monin Syrup
- 100ml Apple Juice
- 3 Ice Cubes
- Maple Syrup
- Crushed biscoff biscuits
- ½ tsp Cinnamon
- Roll the rim of a cocktail coupe in maple syrup followed by the crushed biscoff biscuits and the cinnamon.
- Place all the ingredients into your shaker and shake vigorously for 30 seconds.
- Pour your rumpkin pumpkin mix into your glass.
Apple Pie Prosecco
- 15ml Apple Pie Monin Syrup
- Prosecco to top
Pour your apple pie syrup into a champagne flute and top with your favourite prosecco for a delicious and easy autumn cocktail.
A delicious drink both hot and cold.
For a cool version combine the ingredients in your shaker with some ice, shake vigorously for 30 seconds before serving up in a classy