The hottest day in the Chinese calendar is here and we’re looking to celebrate in style.
Grab the lanterns and get ready to celebrate with our delicious cocktail concoctions designed with Chinese New Year in mind.
While it may not be China, Chinese New Year is still a pretty big deal in Singapore. Mix up a classic Singapore Sling for an authentic New Year Cocktail.
- 35ml Gin
- 25ml Cherry Brandy
- 15ml Grenadine Syrup
- Sweet and Sour Mix
- Club Soda
- Fill your hi-ball glass with ice. We’d recommend a Masquerade Hi-Ball.
- Add the grenadine and gin and then almost fill with equal parts of Sweet and Sour Mix.
- Top it off with cherry brandy and serve unstirred with a cocktail cherry to finish.
Focusing on your celebrations this Chinese new year? Kick back and relax with this fragrant cocktail concocted with the iconic Chinese fruit; the lychee.
The Kold Lychee Martini cocktail pouches are ready to drink with all the ingredients including fine quality vodka ready blended into a delicious drink.
If you’re leaning more towards to a Lychee Mojito or experimenting with your flavours, try our Funkin Lychee Puree or give our Monin Lychee Syrup a go.
Yuzu wanting a drink?
The flavour of the moment, yuzu is the perfect way to infuse your drinks with tastes of the far east. Try this Yuzu Sparkler from Monin.
- 1 1⁄2 oz. vodka
- 3⁄4 oz. Monin Yuzu Fruit Purée
- 3⁄4 oz. fresh lemon juice
- 1 oz. pineapple juice
- 2 1⁄2 oz. champagne or sparkling wine
- Love Tiki Gold Prosecco Sparkle (Optional)
- Combine the ingredients in a shaker in the order listed, except the sparkling wine.
- Cap and shake vigorously.
- Strain into chilled serving glass.
- Top with the sparkling wine.
- Garnish with our beautiful gold sparkle.