Monin Falernum Syrup 70cl
Monin Falernum Syrup 70clH1077
MONIN Falernum syrup captures the tropical notes of lime, almond, ginger and cloves and adds a tiki twist to all beverage applications. Falernum dates back to the 18th century where it was originally made as a punch and enjoyed in the areas around Barbados. Falernum is widely known as being a spicier version of Orgeat and adds another dimension of flavour to tiki and tropical beverages. MONIN Falernum syrup is ideal for adding a tiki twist to iced teas, iced coffees, cocktails and mocktails.
- Flavour: Intense notes of lime, ginger, clove and almond.
- Used in cocktails, mocktails, sodas, smoothies and teas
- Use 10-25ml per serve for cocktails, 20-30ml for frappes and milkshakes, depending on recipe
- Suitable for vegan, vegetarian diets. Alcohol-free, Halal, Kosher. Pure sugar syrup. Natural flavourings.
- Volume: 700ml glass bottle
Monin Falernum is a fantastic weapon for both your classics and creations which include lemon or lime. It will balance the acidity of your cocktail, while bringing a magical touch of spices. I really like using Monin Falernum in cocktails but I also find it fascinating in hot chocolates and lattes. It makes really delicious drinks with a fresh touch of lime, without curdling the milk!"