Monin Irish Syrup 70cl
Monin Irish Syrup 70clH885
Monin Irish Syrup 70cl.
MONIN Irish syrup's flavour profile is similar to that of Irish Cream, an alcoholic cream liqueur containing whiskey, cream and coffee. This was developed as part of our ˜virgin flavour range' to help create delicious non alcoholic alternatives without sacrificing flavour in beverages. The flavour profile is similar to that of the world famous Irish Coffee cocktail incorporating coffee, sugar, irish whiskey, topped with thick cream and nutmeg. This drink has returned to a popular cult status in the UK amongst many of the country's top bars and restaurants. MONIN Irish coffee syrup works fantastically well in coffees, frappes, cocktails and mocktails.
- Flavour: Caramel and coffee aroma with a buttery, creamy, roasted coffee finish on the palate.
- Used in coffee-based drinks, hot chocolates and hot drinks, milkshakes, frappes and dessert drinks
- Use 15-20ml per serve for hot drinks, 10-25ml for cocktails, 20-30ml for frappes and milkshakes, depending on recipe
- Suitable for vegan, vegetarian diets. Alcohol-free, Halal, Kosher. Pure sugar syrup. Natural flavourings.
- Volume: 700ml glass bottle
Beverage Innovation Directors tips With its subtle combination of flavours, Monin Irish syrup allows you to create tons of coffee based recipes or even dairy preparations. I like to mix it with fresh cream in a canister, in order to garnish an espresso.