Monin Pomegranate Syrup 70cl
Monin Pomegranate Syrup 70clH924
Monin Pomegranate Syrup 70cl.
MONIN Pomegranate syrup has an unmistakable tart flavour note along with a hint of sweetness and is ruby red in colour. Pomegranates originated in Iran and are now more commonly grown in America, Spain, the Middle East and India where they are used in both drinks and culinary applications. MONIN Pomegranate syrup is a great alternative to MONIN Grenadine syrup if you're after a little more depth and richness in your drinks. MONIN Pomegranate syrup works in lemonades, iced teas, cocktails and mocktails.
- Flavour: Rich notes of red fruits on the nose and palate including cherry, redcurrants and cranberry with a dry and complex finish
- Used in cocktails, mocktails, sodas, smoothies and teas
- Use 10-25ml per serve for cocktails, 20-30ml for frappes and milkshakes, depending on recipe
- Suitable for vegan, vegetarian diets. Alcohol-free, Halal, Kosher. Pure sugar syrup. Natural flavourings.
- Volume: 700ml glass bottle
Beverage Innovation Directors tips Monin Pomegranate syrup will bring to your signature cocktails the perfect balance of the pomegranate taste with an acidic touch, never reached before!!! Instead of using a dash of lemon juice to balance your signature cocktails, use Pomegranate. For fruit punch, it can even replace both lemon juice and grenadine, and it also brings an exotic flavour.