Monin Butterscotch Syrup 70cl
Monin Butterscotch Syrup 70clH932
Sale Sold out
Regular price £5.49 GBP
Regular priceUnit price per
Monin Syrup Butterscotch 70cl.
MONIN Butterscotch Syrup captures the creamy buttery caramel notes associated with Butterscotch sweets. Butterscotch is believed to have been invented in Yorkshire in 1817. It quickly became so famous the company started to supply the Royal Family. Butterscotch is famously used as a base ingredient in pastries, ice creams, fudge, puddings and sauces. MONIN Butterscotch syrup is perfect for use in coffees, iced coffees, frappes, cocktails and mocktails.
- Flavour: Rich, creamy and buttery on the nose. Followed by a caramel and vanilla flavour profile with a creamy finish.
- Used in coffees, hot chocolate, frappes, cocktails and mocktails
- Use 15-20ml per serve for hot drinks, 10-25ml for cocktails, 20-30ml for frappes and milkshakes, depending on recipe
- Suitable for vegan, vegetarian diets. Alcohol-free, Halal, Kosher. Pure sugar syrup. Natural flavourings.
- Volume: 700ml glass bottle
Beverage Innovation Directors tips nOne of my favourite uses is to mix it with Monin Almond syrup in a whipped cream preparation. Try Monin Butterscotch in an espresso or a dessert preparation and you will be amazed!