Monin Ginger Syrup 70cl
Monin Ginger Syrup 70clH881
Monin Syrup Ginger 70cl.
MONIN Ginger syrup has pungent notes of root ginger on the nose and palate. Ginger is grown in numerous countries from Jamaica, Africa, India, China and Australia. Ginger comes from the same family as Turmeric and Cardamom. It has a hot, fragrant taste and aroma and is used in numerous applications from beverages to culinary applications. MONIN Ginger syrup is great in lemonades, iced teas, cocktails and mocktails.
- Flavour: Intense and warming nose of root ginger with a fiery, spicy finish on the palate.
- Used in hot drinks, dessert drinks, milkshakes, mocktails, cocktails
- Use 15-20ml per serve for hot drinks, 10-25ml for cocktails, 20-30ml for frappes and milkshakes, depending on recipe
- Suitable for vegan, vegetarian diets. Alcohol-free, Halal, Kosher. Pure sugar syrup. Natural flavourings.
- Volume: 700ml glass bottle
Beverage Innovation Directors tips
Monin Ginger syrup has mild and light taste; it easily enhances the fresh ginger taste and brings a refreshing feeling in the mouth for any of your cocktail or mocktail drinks.