Monin Creme Brulee Syrup 1 Ltr
Monin Creme Brulee Syrup 1 LtrH1009
Monin Creme Brulee Syrup 1 litre
MONIN Crème Brûlée syrup oozes the creamy, vanilla indulgence associated with the famous French dessert. Crème Brûlée was invented in the 17th Century and popularised in the 1980’s by famous Michilin starred chef Paul Bocuse who adapted the recipe for a modern palate and made a lighter version. MONIN Crème Brûlée Syrup is perfect for coffees, hot chocolates, cocktails and mocktails.
- Flavour: Strong vanilla notes with a rich, indulgent and unmistakable Crème Brûlée finish.
- Used in coffee-based drinks, hot chocolates and hot drinks, milkshakes, frappes and dessert drinks
- Use 15-20ml per serve for hot drinks, 10-25ml for cocktails, 20-30ml for frappes and milkshakes, depending on recipe
- Suitable for vegan, vegetarian diets. Alcohol-free, Halal, Kosher. Pure sugar syrup. Natural flavourings.
- Volume: 1 litre PET bottle